Why Are We Talking About Water?
Can’t I Just Get my Water out of the Tap? Why Should I be Looking into a Water Company?
Let’s start at the beginning. There should be nothing wrong with your tap water. In theory. But water companies exist now and have always existed to try and uphold and set a standard for high-quality water that’s safe for consumption with no exceptions, and no surprises.
The quality of your home’s water has always been important, but public water is at risk for contamination in a way that filtered/purified water from a professional water company never is. Recent media coverage of polluted water, long-term public water contamination, and hard water issues have only increased the concern and research into using a water company to satisfy all your water needs.
So safety is obviously an understandable reason to make the switch to a water treatment company, but what else is going on when you use a company like Culligan of Greater Kansas City.
The proof is in the pudding with the data regarding water quality when it comes to using a water service like Culligan Kansas City. The EPA demonstrates that water companies have an unmatched quality compliance record when compared with public water. The drinking level and consistent quality of the water from water companies across multiple areas was of superior quality when compared to local water. It also comes as no surprise to hear that from a customer satisfaction standpoint, water from water companies led the water industry when it came to customer satisfaction and service, over public water.
To top it off, with water companies in business, local governments everywhere are enabled to make capital investments in private infrastructure, thus creating a better water system for everyone and driving positive development in the water industry. In 2021 $3.9 billion was invested in community water system infrastructure, money that comes from the private sector yet is used to indispensably improve local water systems.
This goes to show that there is a reason that water companies like Culligan of Greater Kansas City are making a splash in the water industry and are proud to keep on improving our standards so your water is safe and positive development continues to be encouraged in the world of water.
Making sense now? Water companies are a valuable asset to the world of business and public
infrastructure and it’s not hard to see how. But what is it about Culligan water over other companies that means we are the right choice?
Between wide-ranging filtration options, water softening systems, and the various needs for industrial and commercial water usage, it might be hard to separate the good from the best when it comes to water. But we’re here to help you out, and show you why Culligan is the go-to water provider for all your water solutions. Here’s what’s up.
Why Pick Culligan Water?
You can trust our Culligan technology
- If you suffer from hard water, we’re proud to offer the best water softeners on the market, including the Culligan High Efficiency (HE) model – which is 46 percent more efficient than other popular brands.
- Considered a Consumers Digest Best Buy, the dependable performance of our HE softener is backed by one of the most extensive warranties in the industry.
- You can rest assured knowing our Culligan reverse osmosis (RO) systems are certified to reduce every EPA-regulated contaminant, more than 100 in total.
- We continue to develop industry-leading technology, such as the Culligan Connect™ app for high-efficiency water softeners and the ClearLink PRO™ reverse osmosis drinking water system accessory.
Our service will always exceed your expectation.
- You can expect prompt arrival, friendly service, and trustworthy help with our salt and water delivery services.
- We will work with you to diagnose the water issues unique to your home, so we can recommend personalized solutions within your budget.
- Every Culligan product you choose is backed by its own Comprehensive Warranty.
We are your local water experts, with industry experience dating back to 1936.
- Our EPA-certified lab is equipped for in-depth water testing and analysis which helps you identify all issues related to your home’s water.
- Your local Culligan men and women are actively involved and hold leadership positions in many different industry associations, including the Water Quality Association (WQA).
- Residential water treatment isn’t our only specialty, as we have the knowledge and expertise to serve your commercial and industrial businesses, too.
- When you choose Culligan, you are working with an industry leader. Culligan holds more patents on water treatment equipment and processes than anyone else in the world.
- All Culligan employees are dedicated to the communities they serve and participate in a wide range of philanthropic events and fundraising campaigns.
We really do, and we can’t wait to show you how. Get in touch with us to find out all there is to know about why use a water company, and why that should be Culligan.